Friday, April 22, 2011

Cupcakes! and other mindless rambling..

I'm SUPERRR in the mood for a cupcake today. I don't know why. I'm really picky about icing/frosting, though. I don't even know what the kind I like is called. I would know it if I saw it/tasted it. I don't like when it's too sweet and sugary or stiff. The stuff I like is kinda... melty? I don't know how to describe it, and every time I try to, people look at me as if I lost a few marbles. It's almost similar to a Reddi-Whip type consistency.. Maybe it's simply whipped cream frosting? Who knows. Next time I find it I'm asking about it. Also, I like vegan cupcakes a LOT more than non-vegan ones.. I was supposed to go with my friend "M" today to the commissary on base. (She had some grocery shopping to do for when her boyfriend gets back from FTX next week.) While she was shopping, I was going to head over to the bakery to get some cupcakes. She ended up not feeling well, so we had to cut the trip short. Needless to say, I was bummed.



I'm at my sister's house for about another week or so. I've been here since the 4th. I want to go back home. I miss my life, my boyfriend, and basically just being in a house full of people all the time. I stayed up here for 8 months by myself while she was deployed last year. I got used to the loneliness, but at the same time I didn't know anyone here since I had just moved across the country. When September came, I got new neighbors in the empty apartment directly downstairs from mine. My sister returned home two months later, but I made friends with them immediately. The day I met them we had a few beers and watched movies at their place and they invited me to go tubing the next morning (which was a BLAST!). We'll call them "MF", "KB", "JA", and "SB". SB didn't live there. She was friends with JA through another friend (who is now one of my best friends). She was from Texas and she was very nice. We got along right away. KB was the first one to talk to me. At first I thought he was very charming, but a little pushy. MF made me laugh. A lot. He reminded me a lot of myself.  He was the youngest, 4 years younger than me as a matter of fact, but he was subtle, sarcastic, and very funny. (I later found out that we have the same birthday, we also ended up falling in love, who knew?) JA was the oldest, he was really cool and down to earth. I got along with him right away as well. MF and I are still dating, and living together actually. I still talk to everyone except KB. He turned out to be a real creeper. I'll elaborate on that some other time.

Me and MF


To be honest, I have no idea where I was going with this. I'm exhausted, and started rambling about things that were on my mind. Forgive me. hah..

No comments:

Post a Comment