Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Desires in Pictures

I don't want to lose sight of my long term goals, so I decided to make a photographic list of the things I wish to WILL obtain!! 


A healthy body

A nice apartment, with a view, in San Francisco, CA

My cosmetology license, and a good, solid client base



My Drivers License and a car Jeep Wrangler

A new laptop, a MacBook Pro, to be exact!

Overall stability. I've never had stability in my life, EVER. It would be nice to feel safe and stable for once!


2 comments:

  1. Having a clear vision board is one of the best way of affirmation. Believe in it, love yourself. Remember, say "I love you. Thank you. I am sorry. Please forgive me." Say it to yourself, say it to your soul, and somehow your soul will guide you to your goals. You can do it, I have faith that you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I actually look into the mirror, into my own eyes every single day and smile and say, "You're beautiful and strong. You can do anything you put your mind to. You deserve to be happy and to have a healthy life and body."

    ReplyDelete