Monday, April 11, 2011

The Night Before "Day 1"

So, I've been overweight for a few years now. I was pretty thin through high school, though I do have really big boobs (which makes me look a lot bigger than I am at a 36FF). I get to thank my mothers side of the family for that. Right after high school is when I noticed that I was putting on a significant amount of weight.  Growing up I was, as my mother says, "lanky". I had long legs and I was thinner than average. People would always ask my parents if I were a model. My younger sister, "E", was always more athletic, but also really chubby. We've sort of reversed roles, now she's tall and in AMAZING shape (she's in the military) and I'm short and chunky. Two years ago I decided I was sick of being "the fat one". I weighed more than I ever had, at 186. So, I started a notebook and kept track of EVERYTHING I consumed, weighed myself daily, the whole 9 yards. I did in fact end up losing about 30-40 lbs, but then I got married, moved out of my home state, and gained most of it back. Not only that, we got divorced less than 6 months later and I moved out of state once again! Now I weigh in at 170. That's considered "obese" for my height. 


I guess I feel like I'll be more accountable if I have somewhere to write about it where no one knows me, but people still have access to what I'm writing about.


Anyway, my stats:
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 170

No comments:

Post a Comment